Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seven (7) ThInGs AbOuT Me

So….. bluedanie tag me for this. Maybe I must start thinking now what to write on this page. Hmmm… let’s get it on but read the rules first.

1 List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

1. oh well… according to Irene, I’m the lady who’s damn in love with Jericho Garcia Dizon. Anyone here who knows that guy, give him a call and pls. tell that dude that I love him. Hahah…. it’s a fact and not a fiction. Har har har

2. I’m a certified drunkard and a chain smoker…. With or without it, you’re still going to die.

3. I can’t get out of the house without a huge bag with me. It’s where I put all my stuffs, my cell phones, make-ups, mp3, umbrella, my eyewear, wallet, perfume, keys, mini notebook, my toothbrush and of course, ang sakong 29! hahaha

4. Like bluedanie, I love shopping too. Anything that pleases my eyes and desires I buy those stuffs just to be contented enough with what I want even though they’re real nonsense things.

5. I’m crazy with stuff toys.

6. I love to eat fish and veggies than meat.

7. And the last thing is I’m a weird irresistible maldita with a tattoo who also lives life to the fullest and loves to take risk on life’s game.

TAG:

PHOEBE

JERIC

JIRLY

RYAN

AILEEN

NIKKI

OLIVER

No comments: