Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beauty Secret's tag

Well.. Maida tag me for this... It's a girl thing dude!

My Foundation: Nichido powder

My Mascara: from Avon

My Blush: Maybelline

My Day Cream: Ponds

My Lipstick: Penshoppe

My Beauty Product Brand: Avon , Maybelline, Ponds

My Essential Beauty Product: facial wash, moisturizer, cleanser

My Favorite Makeup Product: Ponds

My Perfume: Victoria's Secret, Hanes, Adidas for her

My Nails: with manicure and pedicure once a week

My Feet: Lotion for them

My Hands: Lotion for them


Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
my huge stuff toy

chocolates

gadgets for sounds

Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Angelina Jolie

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: still AJ

My Ultimate Dream: be the sexiest woman, hahah!

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Cosmopolitan

No comments: