Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My precious Panda

panda

I have had a lot of friends… But one of the best friends that I always treasure is

M e c h e i l. Though I hate this name because of my ex-boyfriend’s ex before who quarreled me for some stupid freakin’ reasons, well, I’ve come to love her in some other ways. I used to call her panda and I’m her pig. We jive on so many things especially to non-sense things. We laugh so much and exchange some stupid ideas and laugh on it. We make extreme stories with crazy characters, hahaha… I’ve got no dull moments with her, that’s why I love her. But she too goes on serious things especially when she saw me cryin’ because I’m heart broken. She makes things easier for me. Though she can’t express her comfort on some things, it’s enough for me that I have her in a day to make me smile. I’m thankful I have a panda like her, and I’m going to keep this panda forever in my life.

Oh! It’s her birthday on the 17th of May! And I’m giving her the most delicious bamboo, hahahah! Mwah!

I love you pands!!!! Happy Birthday!

Alak pa!

your lucky bamboo

and of course, alak!

oh! birthday won't be complete without this! mwahks!

No comments: