Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Distraught


Unexplainable emotions. Bothered. I don’t know what to think… I feel lost … The other night I cried… It’s because I’m missin’ someone else’s presence. Damn am so sad and helpless that I can’t help myself to get up in the morning to go to work plus the pain I got with my eyes… Now last night I found myself alone by the dawn sittin’ on the bed with a cigar on the hand thinking something out of nothing. Gosh! I just get out of the room after the smoke and standby by the corridor of my dorm staring at the moon that glistens by the night…. I find hard to convey myself then, and not even a single utterance could clear up what goes beyond my mind and heart….

I miss him.

Now it’s another day again for me to face the anguish that I felt for someone…. Oh hell! Can somebody just send that guy home for me?! Nah! I’m being stupid again…. Sacrifice to get the price…. I guess…

No comments: