Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paintings... The Big 'O' on Art

One thing why I’m so blessed is that I got a brother who’s so much gifted with his bare hands. I don’t exactly know where he got his ability to draw or to paint, but huh, maybe it runs in the blood, heheheh… He is Omar. My family and I first notice his skills when he was still a kid. He draw too much and when he first stepped on school he used to join the poster making contest. He often won the contest until he became the constant representative of the poster making category. As I remember at the age of seven he was already sent to Cebu City, Baguio, Aklan and other places to represent his school.

He was a small but terrible boy by that time;
now see how he’s gone far. He’s a total grown up guy, and he’s the artist of the fam. With his looks, oh, don’t bother! He got his own styles to amaze other humans, hahah! I used to get irritate
d the way he dressed up but later on I need to adopt everything he has in his life. I love this guy, and he’s the best bro that I have…. Aside from being a sister, I still try to be a great friend to him. We used to have the same likes when it comes to music, fashion, stuffs, and we even have common friends that make us more close to each other. And hmmmm… one thing I like most with this art guy is that he used to lend me money whenever I’m broke, hahahaha! That’s the good thing of having an utmost bro like him! I got some of his paintings here.

Check 'em out and see how awesome the art are...









Horse painting


Waterfalls painting (8x8)




Rooster painting

Rooster painting

Rooster painting




Rooster painting


a portrait of him




a portrait of our brother when he was a kid

mother and child painting



coconut painting (7 ft.)





shrub painting (7 ft.)





rooster paintings (3 ft.)









banana tree painting (7 ft.)








waterfalls painting (8x8 ft.)









abstract painting

portrait of her friend charisse who passed away



Now.. he's starting to learn how to do tattoos...

(other paintings soon to be posted)

1 comment:

Sarnwich said...

Wow, I had just typed in "Rooster Painting" because I wanted to find some wallpaper for my computer that was colourful, and it led me to this page. What a talented brother you have! The painting of the coconuts is amazing- it is so clear and crisp, it seems more like a glass window than a canvas.