Tuesday, July 22, 2008

...How sweet it is to be Loved by You...

... I really don't know what to say and how to react when I started to feel my daddy's love and care...

It happened then when I got sick... I came from the hospital then, and was diagnosed of having an "acid peptic disease." I did not saw him there not even bothered to visit me though I only stayed there for a day. I'm quiet upset of it, but its ok... I’m used to it anyway, I told myself... days passes by and I thought I was already fine, but without my knowing, still, pain rushes through my entire tummy as I almost wanted to give up...don't want to talk about life anymore, nor talk about good things in life. But all I want then, is to ease the pain and walk away as nothing happened...or just fall into sleep without waking up the next day... whatever it takes during those times, I’m quiet ready for it... I gave up...
medium_me_and_papa.JPG
My doctor could not identify yet what's in me, since everything in my Ultrasound was Ok... just then when I was required to go under an "Endoscopy" to ensure what's really bothering me... I'm quiet afraid then... I got a low tolerance when it comes into pain... However, I must...

My dad don't know what to do anymore, since he's willing to take any risk for my medication now... he don't care how much does it cost, he just wanted me to be back in normal for good... that's when I first saw him cared for me with a lot of sincerity...

Though I’m feelin' so much pain inside, I’m feelin' ok because of what he showed me, the way he cared for me... and then, simply smiled and say... he loves me...

I never saw him cared for me that way before... nor look for me every time he misses me, just to check that I’m ok...he used to ask me how am I and what I need... he prepares me food whenever am at home...he never forgets to say to take care whenever I have to go.... yet, sometimes this makes me wonder, what happened?

After all those years that I’m with him, I never experienced such care, attention and love that I am having right now...this is such a blessing for me that I don't want to loose and end it ever... I owe this a lot from God and I don't want to end this heavenly feeling that I have at home; with my daddy... they can take everything from me, but not my daddy...

No one can pay the happiness that I am having right now. I don't know what kind of magic that was bestowed on us, why everything change just like that in one click of a hand... everything's possible I think, when you just prayed... but I can't actually remember when was the last time that I prayed and ask for this? Maybe because I already gave it up to God, that I really can't handle it all....

But look, we're quiet fine here...

I'm happy besides of all the things that happened between us...

And guess...

...it's too sweet to be loved by him... :D

Somehow, my endoscopy showed I got a swollen part in my lower intestine, and that makes my daddy loves me much… I want to stay this way, if it makes him love me.

No comments: