Wednesday, July 23, 2008

... but then... i still need love, i guess..




I’m quiet confused about my life right now, or maybe I’m just so stupid to think that loneliness is one of the god damn thing that I don’t wanna feel, always. It’s killing me like hell that makes me wanna scream at the top of my lungs. Why there is such a thing called “love?".... where it all started out and make me puzzled every time I feel it. Shit! Why do stupid people say that it always makes the world go round. Really? Well then, it’s just one of a fanatical thing that makes people so stupid and let them do those silly stuffs.

Considering it all, sometimes I don’t wanna let myself believe that “love” is the best and wonderful thing that one can constantly have. After all those heartaches and pains, those teary and sleepless nights where your heart and mind are lamentably suffering, nah! It’s really stupid should I say. I’ve been from several situations and relationships where “love” is always involved and makes my life drown into distress. Whatever it is, I merely do hate it every time it happens.


I hate pain, because I got a low tolerance for it and I can’t handle it whenever it is there. Why do pains exist? Well then, maybe I do need a pain killer consistently when it strikes me. Gosh! I don’t wanna blame “love” for making my life so miserable then. I don’t even want it to be the reason why I think so badly and be a heavy hearted woman time after time....

But then, I still need “love”… I guess….

But I want people to know that it’s not the only thing that makes the world go round and round. That is stupidity because love can never feed your empty and hungry stomach, can never buy your wants and needs, can never provide your pocket with money, and can never gain your career.

For wild and ardent humans… Do not praise “love”… It’s not a God... They do exist just to mystified your mind and heart...

No comments: