Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i was lost....

medium_pig.b.JPG

I don’t know what to feel…. I feel sad… alone… with no one to turn to… My break up with Rey was never easy to me. I find hard dealing with life as it changes my everyday routine too. I always wanted to explode just like a simple balloon whenever I feel that pain inside. No accurate words could ever explain the way I’m feeling right now. It‘s hurting me. How I wish I will woke up one day and the feeling is gone. The pain, the way I misses him, and the way I loved him. I know all of these things have reasons why it happened. How I wish too that I was that superwoman who could never feel pain. It’s turning me crazy. I’m missing him… maybe then, we’re not meant for each other. Life is good, yet, surrounded by a treacherous world. I hate this feeling…. Hope one day that it was gone… that I’ve already moved on…. To love is easy, yet, when it hurts... it really turns your world down… Now, do i still need to take the risk of falling inlove again?

2 comments:

Eugene said...

I wonder if he feels the same pain that you do... When I am separated from my wife I feel the same pain as you, the difference is that my wife also feels the pain and that's because we love each other. So I was wondering if Rey feels your pain? If he doesn't share your pain, was it love?

Why did I just write on some stranger's blog? I was just browsing the web, happened upon this blog, and commented? Why? Why would you care what I think? Strange place this internet...

Unknown said...

hi eugene... was surprised with your comment... anyway, that doesn't happens once. maybe sometimes relationships has to go through with the same story, almost alike. but sometimes worst than you least expected. maybe life's like that... i feel tired with it, but i think life must not stop because of those stupid things.