Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bicol's Best Beach and Places

When I was at my young age, I always dream of living by the sea and have a nice and cool house out there so I could enjoy the sea breeze in the morning, relax myself from the busy street of the city and give myself a huge time to unwind. I’m a typical Bicolana who always loved to enjoy the beauty of nature and always tend to appreciate its natural work of art. Well, If you happen to notice everything that surrounds you, you’ll be pleased to know more about it and how they'll perfectly give beauty to your life.

Bicol in particular owns wonderful beach and places that you’ll actually love to see and experience to stay to feel its magnificence. I haven’t travel much around Bicol but I’m still looking forward to see all its loveliness in due time. For sure, this will require me saving some cash for a cool journey. Though now I’m living far away from home, I always ensure to have time to go by the beach near our place every time I went home because it always gives me a different feeling of relieving myself from my busy world way back here in Manila. I love the beach so much and I’m obsessed with beaches. And one thing that I wanna do for the rest of my life is to visit and go to different beach resorts may it be here in the Philippines or in other countries. I’ve been to some cool beach resorts too and I really love the feeling of being there.

I’ve got some photos here of Bicol’s best places, resorts and beaches that I’ve collected from different sources, so try exploring them and if you think you got the time to drop by Bicol region, find some time to visit these places.

Gotcha!


Some beaches I've spent my time exploring....




Batangas beach


Zambales beach


Laiya Batangas beach


Tondol Pangasinan beach


Bacacay Albay beach resort


Tiwi Albay beach resort



Rizal Sorsogon beach


Dancalan Sorsogon beach



Bacon Sorsogon beach resort



Puerto Galera beach resort




Calapan Mindoro beach resort



SOME PLACES IN BICOL YOU'LL LOVE TO VISIT


Mayon Volcano


Cagsawa Ruins



Caramoan Island



Donsol Sorsogon's Butanding

Dhio Endheka Resort

Mayon Rest House


Tiwi Hot Spring and Geothermal



Sorsogon Beach

No comments: