Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ABC's of My life

Grab from Skyrill



A is for age:
> 28

B is for beer of choice:
> just light beers though my doctors hates them for me

C is for career right now:
> web researcher

D is for your dog's name?
> lo-chihh – he’s gone

E is for essential item you use everyday
> mp3, cp’s, make ups (should I say)

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
> c/s

G is for favorite game:
> can’t think about them right now

H is for Home town:
> City oF LoVe (Tabaco City)

I is for instruments you play:
> don’t even have one , grrr

J is for favorite juice:
> orange juice

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
> stupid people at the government

L is for last place you ate:
> anywhere (that’s when I get starve)

M is for marriage:
> don’t wanna think about them anymore, that sucks!

N is for your full name:
> Maricar Cristales Brocelango

O is for overnight hospital stays:
> Dr. Armando Cope Hospital (I stay there every year of my life, duh! That’s my rest house, hahah)

P is for people you were with today:
> no one cause I live alone

Q is for quote:
> “Love conquers all” (well then, stupid people believe that)

R is for Biggest Regret:
> being single up to this moment, hahah

S is for status:
> single forever

T is for time you woke up today:
> 5:30

U is for underwear you have on now:
> pink (it’s a girl thing, you know)

V is for vegetable you love:
> carrots and potatoes

W is for worst habit:
> walking all day long even when alone (sounds crazy, hahaha)

X is for x-rays you've had:
> chest

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
> fishes for me - always!

Z is for zodiac sign:
>Gemini

No comments: