Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Letting go...

How can you let go of that someone if you know he has made a special part in your life?... How can you forget the way he looks when you see his face in every crowd?... How can you forget every little thing he did if he touched your heart so dearly?
medium_pix.04.jpeg
Nakakaloka noh?! Sabi nga nila, "True love covers eyes to see no wrong, darkens reasons to consider every situation. True love loves more when it hurts much. True Love is still true even to the point of letting go." Kaya nyo yon? kala ko nung una kaya ko, makakalimutan ko, even i did let go of him, pero di pala. After a length of time that we separated our ways, akala ko tapos na, pero mali pala ako. Kasi deep down, love mo pa siya. Even though i tried to accept the reality na di kami pwede, iba pa rin. Kasi lam mo na there is something that you feelin' for him. It hurts so much to let go of that someone na lam mo na mahal mo siya, pero may magagawa ka ba?

Na meet ko siya through a friend, we did had a good bonding, nagkasundo, naging kami. We're both happy then having each other. Compatible in short sa lahat ng bagay. Until time comes that we have to talk and to choose paths for our lives. I can't have him forever since I got a man of my own. He wants me to stay but i can't. I am committed to somebody else's heart and i just don't know what to think that time. Lam ko lang kasi, i like him and i did learned how to loved him more. I think to myself that I am being selfish now and even more unfair to my partner to be. I broke up with him sa madaling sabi pero it's all against my heart. Mind over heart ang pinairal ko, pero kahit anong gawin mo, iba pa rin kapag ang emotion mo ang sumisigaw. Tiniis ko yon...lahat. I did everything to forget him. Even at times i find myself crying alone at night. Tears fell from my eyes even while I am eating, reason nyan, naaalala ko lang siya. I cry even at work. I’m cryin’ over sad songs. My heart aches and hoping the phone will ring. Para na akong tanga, di ko siya makalimutan. Di ko lam kung bakit. I was so depressed them kulang na lang maloka de amor ako, pero hindi. I still did continue battling againsts my feelings. Kelangan mong sundin yung utak mo, pero talo naman ng puso mo. Ang sama sa pakiramdam. Love mo siya pero di mo maipakita. Namimiss mo siya pero ewan, wala ka namang magagawa. i thought naka move on na ako. Sinunod mo yung tama, pero masakit. I thought passing time will ease the pain, but is this the true meaning of "letting go?"

Akala ko he's happy not having me in his life. He did found someone, kapalit ko in short sa buhay nya. I thought contented na siya sa kung anong meron siya. Pero mali din pala. Ako pa rin ang hinahanap niya. He's seeking my presence from someone na hindi naman kayang ibigay sa kanya. Problema lang ang sinapit nya. nagulo mundo nya kasi they're always on a fight. He did miss me a lot like the way I used to. Nakaka flatter pero yon ang totoo. He knows that he loves me too, pero we're both trying no deny it to ourselves na guni-guni lang yon. Di pala namin kaya mawala ang isa't isa. I did petied him ng makita ko siya. Full of sad emotions ang narinig ko, pero ok lang, life's like that di ba? Losing a loved one is the most devastating crisis of intimate living. It can really jeopardize your health and even your life as whole.

When we let go, we feel empty. As if we are being deprived of something, or we can feel full, knowing that we have allowed someone to have that something, and he/she must really need it. Letting go will allow us to feel free, unburdened, healed, happy, and even joyous. It is releasing yourself or others from a real or perceived guilt-arousing obligation, or freeing yourself or others to be themselves without fear of rejection or disapproval.

Why is it that if one person is ready to let go of the relationship, he/she senses that the other is "holding on." There is always the possibility of "pushing away" and the "holding on" episode. Letting go has some risks in the part of our lives. There could be some development of unhealthy attachments, to living in the past and delay of considering of new possibilities. Facing the uncertainty can be possible and giving ourselves a chance to grow in new ways could help us somehow. Giving yourself a chance to grieve and defining to yourself clearly "what's over' and "what's not." • But don't forget to give yourself a piece of the past to carry forward...

I have been thinking a lot lately about acceptance. Maybe letting go means letting be. Of course I want to be a better person. Acceptance does not mean condoning the evils, injustices and inequalities in life. It can help us see more clearly what is, just as it is, and how and why things work the way they do. We often see the fact that nothing happens by accident, we can see far more clearly, and the truth reveals itself, whether we like it or not...

No comments: