Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tropa Dos Mil


I’m missing these guys…


I can’t remember when the last time I saw my “ka-tropa” and damn, I’m missing these guys so much. Actually, we do intend to see each other if there’s only special gatherings such as Christmas, Holy Week and Weddings. Duh! I hate it but I can’t do nothing 'bout it cause we’re all living with a different life now. Some are married and some are still single, and hahah! I’m one of those singles. Some got beautiful kids and of course, I don’t have one, hu hu hu, and I think it’s not a good thing either. At our age I’m supposed to be living with a married life now with kids and you know, I should be the one mama who’s yelling at their kids too. But sad to say, I’m still single after all…

Sharon, (one of my ka-tropa) sent this picture to me. It was actually taken during the burial (March 2009) of our favorite mama Jing (Elma’s mama). Sad to say that I was not even there to visit her; I have a great love for her cause I’ve felt that she’d treated me like her daughter too when I used to cling with Elma during our college days. (I’ll miss you mama Jing). But anyway, I should be happy instead; our Master has already grasped her hands to heaven.

Picture from left: ka-tropang Elma, Reissa, Cheery, and Sharon. (Actually, they’re all single, but 2 of them got kids. And the best thing about being single is that…you still have a lot of time choosing the best partner that you can have for life. Hahahha! So stay single!dudes!)

I miss all of you guys!

To my ka-tropa: Mean, Glady, Cone, Cheery, Elma, Reissa, Geny, Lee, Mon, Malon, Chit, Earl, Fred, Emz, Shern, Tigzsx, Marvin, Basil, Ba, Dennis, Alo, Ces

No comments: