Friday, March 6, 2009

Cool Rides with Cool Dudes - REVTECH

We went to Subic, Olongapo last Sunday, March 1, 2009 to watch the game Run What You Brung held in Subic International Raceway (SIR). RWYB is in fact a scheme for car enthusiasts who are doubtlessly crazy for racing as they beat up each racer on the field to grasp in less than or more than the allotted time given to them. We gave our support to some of our friends there who was actually a part of the adventure. The cool dudes were Vince, PJ, and Rad and the rest of the Revtech team. Vince got the first place for bracket C racing his Nissan Sentra in 56 seconds, whew! Rad and PJ competed for bracket D and B.

I took some pictures with awesome cars I saw which is really a “wow” to my eyes, and while I do that, I’m queite wonderin’ if I could be a great racer too? Someday??????? Ooohhhh.. I must have a one remarkable ride first before I could try that exceptional game on the field with those fantastic riders.

....by the way, Congrats to everyone! Keep that awe-inspiring passion.

….after watchin’ the impressive event we come around on the nearby beach in Subic and have a great time there. Its soooo cool that I have tried riding the aqua cycle and enjoying the kayak ride as well. I got 3 mugs as a souvenir too. We almost got home at midnight that makes me feel so tired and sleepy. hehehe....


But anyway, it’s a one day pleasure again and I really savor the whole time.


Some photos to view:




Bracket C First Place- Vince Ardina @ 56 sec.





PJ Templo on the run



Anything for RAD








chillin' up

No comments: