Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is nice...

I just like to share the scene in the Lion King wherein Rafiki the baboon hit Simba on the head with his stick.


After the lion frowned, Rafiki told him, "It doesn't matter; it's in the past."



But Simba replied, "But it still hurts." Rafiki ended with; "Ah yes, the past can still hurt."


Still, "it doesn't matter, it's in the past."


So get up, patch up, save what you can and march on.


The message simply wants to say… Forgive and Forget. So I think I’ll be marching on and be looking forward for the better days of my life. Life is too short to be wasted and be stressed out with people who don’t even deserved to be an issue in my life.

(this is the hand of my friend Kai. She actually made this for me so I could also show this to?... someone, I guess…)


No comments: