Friday, April 16, 2010

Villa Christina

Remembering the times when I was in high school, I enjoyed so much having and making friends with anyone. I got different sets of friends but there’s one thing that I always assure of, is to treat them equally without choosing who’d be my favorite or not. With individual differences, I used to thank that I can deal with them kindly and fairly without hiding my true personality from them, and that they can accept who the hell is “me!”

We’re all grown up and now we’re on our 30’s, we still manage to see each other even for a little time just to share how life was and what’s going on now and then. Beyond the busy schedule’s we usually gather ourselves and have some time to unwind, relax, and laugh.

Clark Cresencia (one of our classmates) who’s from Dubai meets us and treats us for a luxurious and awesome night swimming to Christina Villa at Antipolo, City. The Christina Villa is one of the most remarkable resorts in the city where most people come to spend some time for their vacation and enjoys life for a split of second with friends or with family. The Villa for some instance has a nice spot overlooking the city where you can most appreciate it especially at night. It has a mini park where anyone can enjoy taking up pictures for a memory after, a two huge pool where you can swim freely and splash on water as long as you want.

Just the three of us (grace, I, and Nestor) showed up for Clark, we got lots of foods, more stories shared, laughter, and pictures. But then, I can tell that the moment was gratefully appreciated and joyous enough for us to leave a memory for life.
















No comments: