Saturday, February 27, 2010

BeErs! BeErs! BeErs!

I’ve been thinking of how my life was in year 2009 and I figure it out that some things are not that good and just happened to suck my life in hell. We’ll aside from those nonsense things that comes along my way, there are also some good things and great graces that I have received. Some people in my life go, some have come to be a part of my life and there are some good ones that happened to make my life merrier. Friends who stay by my side no matter what mess I was in, and friends who drag you to shame and you really thought that you could count in. In life’s typical explanation, all these things happen for a reason. And of course, God gave these things to be a part of my colorful life. I’m thankful in some way for a part of it I’ve learnt things that makes me even stronger to be an independent individual.

Well, in the philosophical side of my life, there are also some things that are a part of my life that I can never hide and lie. It’s when I hold those bottles of beer for a moment of cheering up, a time when unwinding, a call for celebration, and the worst times I hold those if I can remember is when I was broken hearted, ewww…. Photos couldn’t lie. hehehe… I just got the idea of posting it here for me to remember, that once in my life, BEERs have helped me up to get through with life and in numerous times, BEERs was with me when I needed my life to be chilled.


USAP party 2009

CCS kita kits 2010 @ Central Grill


SeƱorita's party 2009 @ Central Grill

Em'z B-day Dec. 2009 Party


Mean's Sept. 2009 B-day party

Jeremy's July 2009 B-day Party



SeƱoritas filoil party

Owen's B-day party

Ed's Despedida Party

@ Mean's Place

@ Bulacan Team Building

Tagay Party with VLI friends


well... just this Christmas 09, hehehe


I can't just promise that I can ignore the call of beers, however i can still manage to handle myself and life as a whole in a simpler yet descent life living.


No comments: