Monday, April 19, 2010

San Miguel Island on a Black Saturday

Just got the time to make this meme, been busy with life…

Holy week was so good. For two years of my stay in Manila, I never had the chance to visit Bicol to spend my holy days since I used to choose it to be on other places to commemorate the event. Now this time, I really grab the chance to be home and spend it with the family.

I traveled on a Holy Thursday and was home at seven in the evening. Just had some dinner and headed for a good rest in my daddy’s bedroom. I spent my Good Friday with the whole fam and cousins, played with my nephew (orange) until I let him cry, hahaha! We we’re about to watch the “prusisyon” but the crowd make me feel so dizzy that I can’t handle myself from so much pushing and heat. But then, Black Saturday was so awesome that we all planned to cross San Miguel Island for a gathering.






San Miguel however can be found at the end of the strip of islands in the Lagonoy Gulf located in the province of Albay. And proud to say, it is still a part of Tabaco City (Ciudad nin Pagkamoot). The beach though is full of sea grasses, you can still be grateful for the beauty of it where you can also see starfish around, corals, dead corals and other fine stuff at the sea.



I appreciate the island so much. God’s hands are really amazing in creating the nature. Since I am a nature lover, I really memorized every single thing that I can see around. We had so much fun at the beach, and feel so fine that I spend that day with the whole family. Easter Sunday was a church day and a rest, for the next day is a time to be back to a place where I must be.

No comments: