Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yuri's blessing

Another cute angel was blessed as a Christian, hmmm… and this little one was Janjeff Yuri. He was my officemate/friend’s first son. I’m simply glad I was chosen to be one of his godmother, and mind yah, can’t barely count how many godchildren I do have now. Whew! But anyway, it was always pleasant to know that most of my friends who have kids are cheerful to ask me to be the second parent of their child.



A glimpse to Yuri’s event, I and a few friends just had a cool trip to Cavite where the merriment will be held. Hew was blessed as a Christian at Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite, while the happy meal was followed at Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park. It was a great day for everyone where games, laughter, foods and drinks bloom and a time where Yuri’s blessing is also appreciated by each one.



The fun was sustained from the Island Cove to our friend’s residence where drinks overflowed till crack of dawn. I was drunk with two bottles of “the bar vodka” with newly found friends, and whew! I was totally wasted.





It was a tiring day yet it made a huge sense to me where I spent a cool time laughing and sharing life with friends... with new friends...





No comments: