Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anger of the Hands - "just paint"


The portraits of the “Anger of the Hands” are my simple art works on oil pastel. I made these out of my creativity and desire to express what goes beyond my mind, my heart and my hands. I started having a hobby like this since I was a kid and I guess I still save those sketch and design way back at home, goin’ to post it here when I retrieve them. If I can remember then, I really don’t have the guts to show my works to other people since I have the feeling of getting shrink when they can’t appreciate every single thing that I make. Duh! Not all humans know how to cherish the work of art.

But now, I’m gonna share all these stuffs out here….just an outlook of being ingenious to life.




sunrise



Free

Florera


Fern



bloom






some art works will be posted soon.

No comments: