Wednesday, April 1, 2009

StUfF tOYs

Actually, I’m a stuff toy maniac and a certified teddy hugger. I love collecting these things, and oops! Sometimes I do ask my friends to give me their cute stuffs whether they like it or not . My little brother has his own collections too and sometimes I used to steal it from him. Hahah, sounds funny but it’s true. I do have a lot of them at home where my hot momma put them together in a huge bag to keep them from getting unclean. I often buy them whenever I get attracted to the stuff and hell yeah even if I only got my last money for my expenses, I still intend to pay for it. oh well... these things make me smile especially when I'm depressed....I got some pictures out here so meet a few of them...

hello kitty ( gift from hugs)

Peppermint








princess


elephant

verna

it's bernie

with pups
Pups

my snoopdog
Snoop Dog

my pets
lil' mouse, kate, and Bernie

garden of wildflowers
bhem's brown bear, and the other one is my blue bunny

my scrapps

my kate
pussy kate

baby troll


Schroeder

Flopsies!

Piglet

Stringbean jp and peppermint

my cuddlers
my bear cuddlers




Hearty, peppermint & stringbean jp







other stuffs will be posted soon.

No comments: