Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lotus Flower Tattoo - another inked

I got a new inked at my back and I find them cool. It’s a lotus flower and was placed at the lower part of my nape. Done last December 30, 2008 and was a compliment of someone... Made by the same tattoo shop (pain and leisure). Just another state of the art which I want to do. And for those who used to ask me if what’s with me why I always want to add tattoos, mind yah! It’s none of your business anyway...

Photos by Vince Ardina



A lotus flower actually rises above the water and a symbol of the sun, of creation and rebirth. This flower seems to have a unique characteristic as it closes and sinks underwater at night and rises again at dawn. It symbolizes the purity of mind and heart and represents long life, health, honor and good luck.

No comments: