Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Batangas

I just had another chilling escapade to Laiya Batangas where we had a great day spending our time in the beautiful beach of Virgin Resort. It was really awesome here and when you reach the place you will actually forget about that 3 hours journey, and the snappy breeze? of course, will surely ease your body....


However, whenever I got the chance to travel I’m very much sure that no one can stop me in grabbing that opportunity for a real adventure. Hehehehe


I was with my cool dudes here and in fact, I enjoyed the day except the time when we went home. I had a real bad headache and a lousy tummy which makes me vomits those yummy burger and iced coffee, eeewww… We had so much fun here; picture takings, a mere time for sisha and lambanog, volleyball game, skim boarding for my friends, and of course a chance for me to catch a good nap.


Check out our photos here and hope you could find some time too to visit this beach.



Gotcha!


Photos by: Vince Ardina



sweet Sexy ladies












Whoa!!!

No comments: