Wednesday, May 6, 2009

**A-Z TAG**



I pick this tag from My life story. Hmmm...I find it cool so I want to try it too.

just for fun!

A.Attached or Single? Single
B-Best Friend? It’s Menggay
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Sunday
E-Essential item? Medicines
F-Favorite color? Pink
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Gummy Bears
H- Home? City Of Love
I- Indulgence- Body Massage
J-June or July? June
K-Kids?
L-Life is not complete without- God
M-Marriage date? Nah
N-Number of magazine subscriptions? Just had a few
O-Orange or apple? Apple
P-Phobias? Snakes
Q-Quotes? Grab every opportunity that comes your way, there’ll will never be next time.
R-Reason to smile? flowers .... they often make me smile...
S-Season of choice? summer
T-Tag 5 people – Glady, Phoebe, Lyn, Kai, Maida
U-Unknown facts about me- that I stay 30 mins.in the bathroom, hahaha
V-Vegetables? All vegetables
W-Worst habit? Eating Lots of chocos in a day
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray
Y-Your favorite foods? Chopsuey and all foods flavored with chocolate
Z-Zodiac sign- Gemini

No comments: