Monday, August 11, 2008

10 Things About Me

Tagged by phoebe… Well then, I’m ought to tag 10 people too after this. Just write a blog about ten facts about yourself and choose ten people to be tagged too. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.

Get it on!

1. I love to swim. But I was so upset when my doctor told me that I can no longer swim since I got a problem with my left eardrum now caused by some fucking incidents that happen with a stupid guy.

2. I used to collect mugs, stuff toys, shoes, bags, and magazines.

3. I love to eat fish, veggies and chocolates.

4. I paint. But I’m a moody person.

5. I love taking pictures and… I usually want to be the model in it, hahahah…

6. I’m a certified “maldita”

7. I’ll die drinking my meds.

8. I sometimes have a temper that flashes up quickly but it quickly calm down showing but little violence.

9. I’ve been living independently for 4 years now and I love being away from home.

10. I love hearing Roxette and Mettalica's music.



Now I tag: Maida, Irene, RC, Agatha, Skyrill, Jeric, Chayee, Nikki, Art, and, Aileen

No comments: