Wednesday, April 8, 2015

McDo party


The first McDo party attended by my little Mochi at Paranaque City. It was indeed a great party for Mochi where he enjoyed everything. The balloons, the mascots, the kids around and the happy ambience of the place. It was the 7th birthday party of a baby boy who happens to be the son of a friend of Mochi's daddy.

Kids party is always fun. I used to attend parties like this before but nothing's compare to the happiness I've felt when I brought my son to a kiddie party like this. I'm much more excited than anyone else , and of course daddy. 

Now I'm wondering how Mochi's first birthday party is going to be like and how it's going to filled with so much fun! 



Photos:





With daddy 


With Grimace


Snapshots of Mochi


Mochi and Mommy


Bent10 Birthday party team


Wondering if it is a huge lollipop or just a balloon? 


Mochi with Dad and the birthday boy, Jam Jam



with my chinky boys, Mochi and Dad



My Little monster enjoying the big monster, Grimace