Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Quick's Game



As far as i can remember, the last time when i attended the USAP sports fest was a real great day.

It was Fun, fun,

Fun! I belong to the green team, with friends, colleagues...and OoOHHh... Champions!


But....

... that was a year ago...


and now...



...i didn't even reach the finish line though i want to face the pace of every game...
...that's life anyway... it must go on instead and must be played in sweet rhythm.

===================================================================
During this life's sweet bitter escape, I'm merely proud of this someone who was there

 to comfort and was ready to bring back my luscious smile...

My Quick...




I ought to love you even more. You were my inspiration during my life's drawback...






Thanks for the embraced...

and.............

you stirred me even more when i saw you played...









A piece of your game...