Friday, November 13, 2009

WOES


I’ve been freaking thinking and stress this past few days and that makes me go like crazy now. After all the dilemma, complications and countless questions, grrr… I still manage to get up in the morning and go on with life. Some brainteaser occupies my mind and solving every query and riddle of life makes me even stronger rather than just sit down in the corner of my pad while taking some smoke and beer.

Misfortunes always happen to life surprisingly, or it’s when you least expect it. There could be times that you expect it too but then you put yourself in self-denial that it’s happening. In some way we try to understand that those vexations, anxieties and worries have its own reasons for life.

The pressure I have right now annoys me, of course. I can feel it. But I don’t want to consider it a pest instead a hindrance that needs to be solved and not to be wasted.


Life sometimes is so unfair.

But I need to be patient.

I need to forgive.

I need to accept.

No comments: