Friday, August 28, 2009

Habibi



My  love to you is incomparable. You’re the sweetest thing in life that I can consider. I love you, even our life comes in a clashing way… But it’s not a hindrance I should say…I may not be candid with what I feel but I know these sentiments are merited. I love the way I dealt with your needs and I’m happy enough to please you.

Every day I think of you... and wishing that I could always stay beside you. I may sound desirous and I don’t care how the world will look down on my purpose.

I want to see and share my future with you. I wanna see myself crying and laughing with you. I want to be that someone who will comfort you when a hurtful thing knocks on you...

I love you….

I know….

Words are not enough indeed to express my sensitivity, but I know one day….sweet season will tell that you and I are meant in keeping the harmonious tune of love…



I'm just at the corner sitting around and will remain to linger for your unselfish touch.






photos by Google